MSQL dump from perl script
Author Message
 MSQL dump from perl script

I need help in creating a script which will call the standard msql dump
program on my server, to output to a text file which I will then be able to
retrive with ftp.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

--
-Edgar

Tue, 10 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. MSQL dump from PERL script

2. Testing MSQL/Perl scripts at home with MS Access/Activestate Perl

3. mSQL-PERL Adapter and mSQL

4. anybody got mSql, Msql-perl running on Linux?

5. msql connection in perl script

6. perl/msql script doesn;t work when called from web page

7. custom scripts (calling all perl and/or w3-msql experts)

8. move from Unix to NT - - MSQL to Perl scripts broken

9. Installling Msql-Mysql module, mSQL.so error

10. DBI:msql with custom msql.conf file???

11. perl dumps core on script with incorrect syntax

12. lynx -head -dump in a perl script