Pass parameters
Author Message
 Pass parameters

I'm programming a little perl aplication using perl.

1. I receive a username and a password in a html form,
2. then this form call a perl program that validates it.
3 This same program generates anoher html form with six
   options (six perl modules).
4. If the user choose one I need to call this one
   and pass the username (parameter).

I think the "system" command could do this but i cant pass the
parameter.

If you can help me thanks.

You can send me by email

Sun, 15 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Passing parameters to a function in an EXE file thru registry

2. Passing Parameter in Perl

3. (Possible bug?) Changing passed parameters

4. newbie's question about passing parameters to subroutine

5. passing parameters from URL to perl CGI script

6. How to pass parameter from CR 8 to Stored Procedure

7. Need Help : Passing Parameters to Functions

8. sub passing parameter other than $_

9. passing parameters between perl cgi scripts

10. passing parameters to CGI

11. Passing parameters to XML::LibXSLT::transform

12. passing parameters between perl cgi scripts