Marc.pm 0.03 released
Author Message
 Marc.pm 0.03 released

For any librarians out there, I've updated my Marc.pm module with some
bug fixes submitted by Douglas Campbell of the National Library of New
Zealand.  You can get the new 0.03 release from
<URL:ftp://ftp.roads.lut.ac.uk/pub/ROADS/contrib/Marc-Latest.tar.gz>.
Thanks to Douglas it can now handle multi valued tags, tags out of
order and end of record markers.

Although several people have contacted me about this module, I'm not
really actively developing it anymore so if anyone who uses MARC more
regularly than me wants to take it on and become its maintainer please
get it touch.  I'll continue to apply patches and fixes submitted by
users until then.

--
Tatty bye,

Jim'll

Sun, 27 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. ANNOUCE: VMS::Queue 0.03 (Beta release)

2. ANNOUNCE: RadiusPerl 0.03, alpha release

3. ANNOUNCE: Net::RawIP 0.03 released

4. ANNOUNCE: Net::RawIP 0.03 released

5. ANNOUNCE: WebFS::FileCopy 0.03

6. ANNOUNCE:: DateTime::Precise 0.03

7. ANNOUNCE: (DBD::)XBase version 0.03

8. DBD::Sybase 0.03 alpha on CPAN

9. ANNOUNCE: Font::TFM, TeX::DVI, TeX::Hyphen, all 0.03

10. ANNOUNCE: Version 0.03 of Neural module for Perl5

11. ANNOUNCE: Net::DNS 0.03 available

12. ANNOUNCE: Net::DNS 0.03 available (repost)