Temp installations with CPAN.pm?
Author Message
 Temp installations with CPAN.pm?

I often use CPAN to install Perl modules in my own home directory.  If
one such module proves to be sufficiently useful, I request from the
sysadmin to add it to the collection of Perl modules available
system-wide (he keeps track of these additions, so that whenever a new
version of Perl is installed, he also installs all the additional
modules that we have requested in the past).  Once the sysadmin
installs the requested module, I'd like to uninstall everything that
was installed by CPAN when I did my own local installation, including
man pages, etc.  What's the easiest way to do this?

Thanks!

Fran

Sat, 06 Nov 2004 03:54:10 GMT

1. CPAN.pm or LWP causing problems with installations

2. can't install CPAN.pm from CPAN.pm

3. installing CPAN.pm with CPAN.pm

4. CPAN.pm install Bundle::CPAN -- Couldn't find a Bundle file

5. CGI.pm TEMP files not deleted on NT after file upload

6. Problems with CPAN.PM - Cannot find MAKE.PM

7. CPAN local installation

8. installation of Tcl and other packages in CPAN

9. first cpan mod installation (problem)

10. XML::Parser installation - CPAN doesn't work

11. How to force CPAN installation configuration

12. How to force CPAN installation configuration