http client file download?
Author Message
 http client file download?

Does anyone know how to download a file using something like LWP?
I can retrieve and submit using post, however, when I want to retrieve
a special non-html file (you know when you are in a browser and it
asks you to save a file that your are downloading) I get an error.
Can maybe I need some special  Accept command in my headers?

Any help is appreciated!

Sat, 16 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 http client file download?

Quote:

> Does anyone know how to download a file using something like LWP?

Yup!

Quote:
> I can retrieve and submit using post, however, when I want to retrieve
> a special non-html file (you know when you are in a browser and it
> asks you to save a file that your are downloading) I get an error.
> Can maybe I need some special  Accept command in my headers?

Perhaps you need to show the code you are running and tell us what the
error is.

--
Gisle Aas

Sun, 17 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. http client file download?

2. http client file download?

3. http client file download?

4. File download/copy to client subdirectory

5. CGI DownLoad File on the PC Client

6. Download file to client browser.

7. Download files using HTTP / Perl

8. HTTP::Request: how to download to a file

9. file download via http

10. http file download module

11. perl module for http download of file

12. Download a file via HTTP