running perl at command line with arguments: script.cgi?text=text
Author Message
 running perl at command line with arguments: script.cgi?text=text

I am trying to debug a script at the command line, and I was wondering if
there was a way to have the argument entered at the command line as it does
work when running the actual cgi application from the web page.

For example the script looks like this:

www.../cgi-bin/script.cgi?testtext

how does it work at the command line:

perl script.cgi ????? <--- what do I put here?

Could anyone help me?

Thanx,
Adam

Fri, 29 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 running perl at command line with arguments: script.cgi?text=text

Quote:

> Newsgroups: comp.lang.perl.modules

Please don't post the same message multiple times in different newsgroups.
Post just once, crossposting if necessary and appropriate.

Quote:
> I am trying to debug a script at the command line

Use a module which supports debugging your scripts from the command line.
:-)

Sat, 30 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. running perl at command line with arguments: script.cgi?text=text

2. Getting command line arguments from cgi script (@ARGV)

3. Running a Perl/CGI form script from the command line

4. Running CGI perl script from command line

5. Q: using perl for cgi script that pulls lines from text file

6. Passing form values back to a script as command line arguments

7. passing arguments on the command line to the script

8. passing command-line arguments to script !

9. Piping to script w/ command line arguments

10. Passing command line arguments to script

11. script won't run...displays script text

12. Run perl script on web server from command line