CGI.pm Error
Author Message
 CGI.pm Error

I have recently received the CGI.pm module, but have been experiencing
problems.  All other CGI files which use the cgi-lib.pl module work well,
but simple scripts which require the CGI.pm file send errors to the
browser.  In Netscape, I get the "Document contains no data." message, and
in IE, I get the "Operation completed successfully." message.  However,
neither browser displays anything at all.  If anyone knows of some lines of
script which I should put into my scripts, I'd appreciate the information.

Brad

Fri, 29 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 CGI.pm Error

Quote:
> I have recently received the CGI.pm module, but have been experiencing
> problems.  All other CGI files which use the cgi-lib.pl module work well,
> but simple scripts which require the CGI.pm file send errors to the
> browser.

Have you seen CGI::Carp? Hope this helps!

Sat, 30 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. CGI.pm error - Modification of Read-Only Value

2. CGI.pm errors

3. CGI:pm error message

4. INSTALL CGI.pm error

5. CGI.pm error

6. CGI.pm error - Modification of Read-Only Value

7. CGI.pm error message???(I think....)" Ambiguous use of values"

8. HELP - errors related to AutoLoader.pm, Entitiy.pm, Internet.pm, IO/Wrap.pm, Head.pm

9. Libbent: File.pm and Error.pm: OO File-I/O with error checking

10. Libbent: File.pm and Error.pm: OO File-I/O with error checking

11. CGI.pm table example from Lincoln's book, syntax error line10

12. CGI.pm produces server error