problem using LWP::UserAgent :(
Author Message
 problem using LWP::UserAgent :(

Hi all,

I try to realize a rePOST from a Perl CGI to another one, using LPW.
I think I have a problem with the installation of the LPW module.
I always get the same error message from the Perl interpreter:
--------------

  /usr/local/lib/perl5/sun4-solaris/5.00404
  /usr/local/lib/perl5
  /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/sun4-solaris
  /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl .)
at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/LWP/UserAgent.pm line 181
---------------
Here is my script:

#!/usr/local/bin/perl

use HTTP::Request::Common qw (POST);
use LWP::UserAgent;

  $ua = new LWP::UserAgent;

  $url = " http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;;
  $form="ads=1&q= http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;;

  $request = new HTTP::Request('POST', $url, undef, $form);
  $request->header('Content-type','application/x-www-form-urlencoded');

  $response = $ua->request($request, undef, undef);
  $str = $response->as_string;
  print $str;
exit 0 ;
-----------------------
Has somebody an idea about this error message ?

Thanks in advance,        Seb

Fri, 13 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. problem using LWP::UserAgent :(

2. Problem using LWP::UserAgent (server returns 501 not implemented error)

3. Problem enabling Cookies when using LWP::UserAgent

4. Problem enabling Cookies when using LWP::UserAgent

5. LWP::UserAgent Problem -> IO::Socket::INET problem

6. using subroutine and filehandle with LWP::UserAgent request

7. robot using LWP::UserAgent

8. How do I get byte count of retreived site using LWP::UserAgent

9. Using LWP::UserAgent but seconf form's post is wrong target

10. Trouble with LWP::UserAgent setting UserAgent

11. using LWP::UserAgent

12. Using LWP/UserAgent module trhough WebHosting company with Limited access