Lingua::EN::Infinitive 1.03
Author Message
 Lingua::EN::Infinitive 1.03

Name:

Lingua::EN::Infinitive.pm - Find the infinitive form of a conjugated word

Note:

The Perl module Lingua::EN::Infinitive V 1.03 is now on CPAN,
and on my web site
  http://www.*-*-*.com/

Recent changes:

1.03 26-May-99
--------------
o Ensure POD survives buggy pod2man
o Ship Readme.txt, the output of pod2text

1.02 19-Apr-99
--------------
o Patch Makefile.pl to support ActivePerl's ppm.

--
Ron Savage

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~rpsavage

Mon, 17 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Lingua::EN::Infinitive 1.03
Oops. My home site hosts have switched from redirecting savage.net.au to
www.ozemail.com.au/~rpsavage, to hosting a real, live savage.net.au, but
they forgot to send me a password so I can log on and upload my web pages.
Worse, it's Friday evening here in Melbourne, Australia, and they're now
closed for the week. Please be patient. Use www.ozemail.com.au/~rpsavage
until further notice. Thanx.

Tue, 18 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. ANNOUNCE: Lingua-EN-Infinitive V 1.04

2. ANNOUNCE: Lingua::EN::Infinitive V 1.07

3. ANNOUNCE: Lingua::EN::Infinitive

4. ANNOUNCE: Lingua-EN-Infinitive

5. Proposed module: Lingua::EN::Infinitive

6. Lingua::LinkParser 1.03

7. ANNOUNCE: Lingua::EN::Inflect 1.81

8. ANNOUNCEMENT: NEW MODULE: Lingua::EN::Numbers

9. Proposal - Lingua::EN::Ordinal

10. ANNOUNCE: Lingua::EN::Inflect 1.85

11. ANNOUNCE: Lingua::EN::Perl::Paper 1.00

12. ANNOUNCE: Lingua::EN::VerbTense