? index of modules anywhere?
Author Message
 ? index of modules anywhere?

I am new to PERL, so I was wondering whether there is a
good *detailed* index of all PERL modules  and what they
all do *exactly*.
None of the books I have seen are particularly
good in this respect.

cheers,
{*filter*}

--
{*filter*} Nickalls

Department of Anaesthesia, City Hospital, Nottingham, UK.

Mon, 24 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 ? index of modules anywhere?

Quote:
>good *detailed* index of all PERL modules  and what they
>all do *exactly*.

http://www.perl.com/CPAN-local/README.html

Joachim

Mon, 24 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 ? index of modules anywhere?
Thanks Joachim,

Thanks for the index of modules site etc.
I will check it out.

cheers,
{*filter*}

--
{*filter*} Nickalls

Department of Anaesthesia, City Hospital, Nottingham, UK.

Tue, 25 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. DBZ loadable module for Perl5 anywhere?

2. Module for Adaptive Server Anywhere 7.0 from Sybase?

3. Is MJDs tutorial about modules available anywhere?

4. use @records[$index] or $records[$index] ??

5. ANNOUNCE: Tie::IxHash, an indexed HASH module

6. Perl modules for text indexing/searching

7. Proposed new module Sort::Indices

8. Job: Indexing/Search Module

9. ANNOUNCE: Tie::IxHash, an indexed HASH module

10. Looking for text indexing scripts/modules

11. Net::ssh anywhere?

12. Perl 5 feature list anywhere?