DBD/DBI ODBC and Microsoft Access 97 memo field
Author Message
 DBD/DBI ODBC and Microsoft Access 97 memo field

Does anyone know why I can not insert text into a
memo field if it is longer than 256 characters
into a Microsoft Access Memo field? I'm using
DBD::ODBC and it gives me the following error
message:

DBD::ODBC::st execute failed: [Microsoft][ODBC
Microsoft Access 97 Driver]Invalid precision
value  (SQL-S1104)(DBD:
_rebind_ph/SQLBindParameter err=-1)

Thanks,

Mike

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 30 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. DBD::ODBC DBI and Microsoft Access memo field

2. DBD::ODBC DBI and MS Access memo field

3. Hints on using memo field from Access 97

4. DBD::ODBC truncates Memo type Access field

5. DBD:ODBC and memo fields

6. ODBC and Access memo fields

7. Perl DBI won't return Access Memo fields

8. Module DBI - MS-Access and MEMO-Field

9. MS Access, Linux, DBI, DBD::ODBC, Easysoft's ODBC-ODBC Bridge

10. DBD::ODBC, Microsoft Access Date/Time help

11. DATE/TIME problem with Microsoft Access and DBD::ODBC

12. Using odbc to get to access 97 database on IIS