NEED HELP MAKING COMPLEX PERL PROGRAM
Author Message
 NEED HELP MAKING COMPLEX PERL PROGRAM

Hello, if anyone out there would like to help me through a PERL adventure
and make a fantasy baseball league in perl with me, send me mail at:

exchange for your help.

Fri, 29 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. I need help making a search program

2. I need help making Perl 5 manual (.pod->.tex->Postscript)

3. Need Help making this perl counter script work.

4. I need help making Perl 5 manual (.pod->.tex->Postscript)

5. Need help with complex structure

6. Complex Regular Expression: Help needed

7. Need help storing a complex data structure

8. Help: Need nifty idea for efficiently linking objects together and making comparisons,,,

9. We do complex Perl Programming

10. newbie needs help making DBI module

11. Need help making arrays.

12. Need help making a link in Pod format