Help for preprocessor
Author Message
 Help for preprocessor

Hello
I have a file which contains some #define s but when i am incuding
this fie in other files ( in other modules ) it does not get included
although it is included in the the file which i am using from the
command line.

for ex when i run my program perl -P <program-name> the preprocessor
works fine
but it does not work for the modules which i am using in the file
<program-name>
how can i run the preprocessor for the perl modules.

i am stuck in this problem

Tue, 20 Apr 2004 15:32:31 GMT
 Help for preprocessor
Manjeet Singh Chhabra wrote in comp.lang.perl.modules:

Quote:
> Hello
> I have a file which contains some #define s but when i am incuding
> this fie in other files ( in other modules ) it does not get included
> although it is included in the the file which i am using from the
> command line.

> for ex when i run my program perl -P <program-name> the preprocessor
> works fine
> but it does not work for the modules which i am using in the file
> <program-name>
> how can i run the preprocessor for the perl modules.

A solution is to use a source filter : the Filter distribution on CPAN
(http://search.cpan.org/search?dist=Filter) includes a cpp source
filter. I didn't tried it myself, though.

--
Rafael Garcia-Suarez / http://rgarciasuarez.free.fr/

Tue, 20 Apr 2004 16:40:59 GMT

1. texinfo preprocessor - need help optimizing

2. MakeMaker: How to run preprocessors?

3. preprocessor in Perl

4. searching perl C++ preprocessor

5. Can not use preprocessor in perl Moudles

6. C psuedo-preprocessor

7. char[133] hardwired in `mus' preprocessor

8. Anyone done a C Preprocessor in perl?

9. Inlining object methods via preprocessor for efficiency (!?)

10. POE preprocessor error

11. Using the c preprocessor for non c purposes