Need Source for search engine like google/yahoo
Author Message
 Need Source for search engine like google/yahoo

Need Source for search engine like google/yahoo

Hi Friends,

  I am planning to develop a search engine like yahoo/ Google for our
small community. I am thinking to develop using Perl /PHP/ASP, MY Sql
& Linux. The site is a non commercial one. If any body have any source

didnt found the exact application i need. If any one found it on web
or if u developed, plz mail me.

plz dont expect business.

Thanks in Advance,
Pavan Kasu

Sun, 16 May 2004 08:36:01 GMT
 Need Source for search engine like google/yahoo

Quote:
> Need Source for search engine like google/yahoo

> Hi Friends,

>   I am planning to develop a search engine like yahoo/ Google for our
> small community. I am thinking to develop using Perl /PHP/ASP, MY Sql
> & Linux. The site is a non commercial one. If any body have any source

> didnt found the exact application i need. If any one found it on web
> or if u developed, plz mail me.

> plz dont expect business.

> Thanks in Advance,
> Pavan Kasu

Sun, 06 Jun 2004 22:45:10 GMT

1. Need Source for search engine like google/yahoo

2. Need source for calling search engines

3. How to write search engine like Yahoo??

4. How to write search engine like yahoo?

5. yahoo like search engine

6. How to write search engine like Yahoo??

7. How to write search engine like yahoo?

8. Looking for a Yahoo-like search engine/directory

9. Indexing Search Engine like Yahoo!

10. How-To search engine on search engines/mlml

11. Cgi Source Code for Search Engine

12. Devoo.com : source code search engine