HELP Please - DLL Function
Author Message
 HELP Please - DLL Function

I'm sure this question has been answered before, but I cannot find info
anywhere. On one of our machines I'm using Perl for Win32 on NT and would
like to call a function from a custom DLL. But I cannot find out how to do
so. Does anyone know of a module or way of importing a function from a DLL
in Perl?

Thanks very much,

Matt

Sat, 12 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP Please - DLL Function

: I'm sure this question has been answered before, but I cannot find info
: anywhere. On one of our machines I'm using Perl for Win32 on NT and would
: like to call a function from a custom DLL. But I cannot find out how to do
: so. Does anyone know of a module or way of importing a function from a DLL
: in Perl?

        You'll probably have to wrap it in an xsub.  Check out the
        perlxstut, perlxs, and perlguts man pages.

        BTW, what are you trying to do?  It may already be done.

--
-Zenin

Sat, 12 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP Please - DLL Function

Quote:

> On one of our machines I'm using Perl for Win32 on NT and would
> like to call a function from a custom DLL.

For NT specific solution, check out Win32::API module at:

        http://www.divinf.it/DADA/PERL/index.sht

as a general way to call DLL.

-- Bill

Sat, 12 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP Please - DLL Function

2. HELP! Invoking a DLL function using Win32::API

3. HELP! Invoking a DLL function using Win32::API

4. question about MAP function, please help.

5. PLEASE HELP!!!!! - Calling System Functions

6. Simple Query Function Help Please!

7. Common Module Functions...help please!

8. File handling and manipulation from function, help please?

9. stat function, strange behaviour, please help

10. sin tan cos function help please!

11. Problem calling perl functions in CGI- please help.

12. Invoking functions contained in DLLs