mod_rewrite
Author Message
 mod_rewrite

I've tried asking mod_rewrite questions in *.www.servers.unix
but no response.  Is anyone here knowledgable in mod_rewrite and
would it be too 'off topic' ???

Thx!
-Sneex-
Bill Jones  |  FCCJ Webmaster  |  x3089  |   http://www.*-*-*.com/ :81
       __ _  RedHat 5.1 Manhatten
      / /(_)_ __  _   ___  __   http://www.*-*-*.com/
     / / | | '_ \| | | \ \/ /   http://www.*-*-*.com/
    / /__| | | | | |_| |>  <     http://www.*-*-*.com/
    \____/_|_| |_|\__,_/_/\_\   http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 09 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 mod_rewrite

Bill> I've tried asking mod_rewrite questions in *.www.servers.unix
Bill> but no response.  Is anyone here knowledgable in mod_rewrite and
Bill> would it be too 'off topic' ???

Yes... it's *off topic*.  What do Apache modules have to do with
Perl modules?  Nothing.

Web: <A HREF="http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/">My Home Page!</A>
Quote: "I'm telling you, if I could have five lines in my .sig, I would!" -- me

Mon, 09 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 mod_rewrite
that has been posted to comp.lang.perl.modules as well.
(pardon me while I /^borrow$/ your 'courtesy' message)

Quote:

> The following message is a courtesy copy of an article
> that has been posted to comp.lang.perl.modules as well.

> Bill> I've tried asking mod_rewrite questions in *.www.servers.unix
> Bill> but no response.  Is anyone here knowledgable in mod_rewrite and
> Bill> would it be too 'off topic' ???

> Yes... it's *off topic*.  What do Apache modules have to do with
> Perl modules?  Nothing.

You're right - again!

Amazing :]

PS - On a side note, maybe I could have
worded them as RE questions...   Hmmm...

Just teasing!
-Sneex-   :]
Bill Jones  |  FCCJ Webmaster  |  x3089  |  http://webmaster.fccj.org:81
       __ _  RedHat 5.1 Manhatten
      / /(_)_ __  _   ___  __   http://www.apache.org
     / / | | '_ \| | | \ \/ /   http://www.redhat.com
    / /__| | | | | |_| |>  <    http://www.perl.com
    \____/_|_| |_|\__,_/_/\_\   http://www.gimp.org

Mon, 09 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 mod_rewrite

Quote:

> Yes... it's *off topic*.  What do Apache modules have to do with
> Perl modules?  Nothing.

What if we're writing Apache modules in Perl via mod_perl? :)

<Ducking>
Colin

Tue, 10 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. mod_rewrite: On-the-fly Content-Regeneration with Apache

2. mod_rewrite with Apache also AuthExpire

3. Rewrite Module mod_rewrite

4. mod_rewrite problem with rewritten URL displaying in browser

5. mod_rewrite displays URL on BSD, not on Sun ??!

6. Apache mod_rewrite, perl script problem