ODBC perl module to access MS-SQL Server?
Author Message
 ODBC perl module to access MS-SQL Server?

Hi

I want to access a Microsoft SQL Server from my unix machine using perl.
How would I go about this?

I have looked at Dave Roth's ODBC module, but as far as I can tell its
for windows perl.

- James

Mon, 26 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 ODBC perl module to access MS-SQL Server?

Quote:

> Hi

> I want to access a Microsoft SQL Server from my unix machine using
perl.
> How would I go about this?

> I have looked at Dave Roth's ODBC module, but as far as I can tell its
> for windows perl.

Some folk have told me that Win32::ODBC compiles fine on Linux and that
there is indeed at least one version of ODBC available for Linux but
no one to date has verified that it works on Linux.
dave

Dave Roth                             ...glittering prizes and
Roth Consulting                     endless compromises, shatter

Use of  this message or  email address  for commercial  purposes
(including "junk" mailings) is strictly prohibited and protected
under  current  international  copyright laws  and United States
Code, Title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II.

Thu, 29 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. NT Perl ODBC module to MS SQL Server

2. Module for MS SQL Server Access

3. Perl to access MS SQL on NT from Unix web server

4. Accessing MS SQL Server from UNIX Perl...

5. Perl to access MS SQL Server

6. Perl to access MS SQL Server

7. DBD::ODBC from 64bit Dec Alpha to MS SQL Server

8. DBI, DBD:ODBC error with MS SQL Server 6.5

9. DBD::ODBC and MS SQL server

10. MS Access, Linux, DBI, DBD::ODBC, Easysoft's ODBC-ODBC Bridge

11. DBD/DBI/whatever accessing remote MS SQL-server

12. Accessing MS SQL Server 7.0 via DBI