Looking for 'expect'
Author Message
 Looking for 'expect'

Hi,
Is there a tool in perl similar to 'expect' that exists under tclsh?

Cheers,
-marios

--
Marios Leventopoulos                  European Dynamics

Mon, 24 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. s''' not behaving as expected

2. finding text chat'expect did't match

3. Expect (Version 1.13_08 BETA ) with 'passwd': Unable to match first response

4. Help with my 'expect'ations...

5. UNIVERSAL doesn't work how I'd expect

6. UNIVERSAL doesn't work how I'd expect

7. UNIVERSAL doesn't work how I'd expect

8. Looking for 'statfs' system call interface

9. removing \n's from text files, and looking for perl FAQ's

10. Looking for the 'my_end.pm' module

11. Looking for a program called 'Brief'

12. Looking for 'user comments' perl script