Using MLDBM
Author Message
 Using MLDBM

Hi All,

  We are trying to use the MLDBM to create a mldbm file with a tab
delimited text file. This file contains no undefined keys but does
contained undefined data in some fields. The size of this file is 300K.

  After creating the MLDBM file and while trying to access the same, a
core dump takes place. While accessing certain fields no problem occurs
and we can traverse through it easily. But as we access an array
reference and try to print the array, the core dump occurs.

  Could this be a problem with the data be undefined while the access or
something else. The data structure is two levels deep, so there should
not be any problem on that end. have also tried the GDBM implementation.

Thanks in advance,
Vishal.

Fri, 02 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. taint error using MLDBM::Sync

2. Problem using MLDBM

3. Tie hash of hash using MLDBM

4. untie warning when using MLDBM module

5. Problem using MLDBM

6. DB_File and seq function (using MLDBM)

7. Using another dbm with MLDBM.pm

8. persistence problems using DB_File and MLDBM

9. PERL bug using sort with MLDBM?

10. byte-order independent MLDBM database

11. MLDBM.pm read error

12. MLDBM qw(DB_File Storable) & concurrent access