Web Host that supports GIMP or Image Magick...
Author Message
 Web Host that supports GIMP or Image Magick...

Hello, Its me again. I am currently working on a web based project in
Perl (CGI) that allows a visitor to create a graphic and transload it
to there web host. This Web based program is geared towards WebTV,
Dream Cast and other set top box users who cannot download and use
programs. Anyways, I am in search of a Web Host that supports either
GIMP or Image Magick. Any recomendations or would I have to get a
Dedicated Server?

ps. I searched through the archives and found a similar
question/answer but that host doesnt appear to support nither one.

pss. If you are going to flame my post (and I dont know how my post
could possibly be flamed) dont bother. Its rather childish and
immature not to mention a waist of time.

Thank You!

Sat, 22 Nov 2003 08:44:49 GMT
 Web Host that supports GIMP or Image Magick...
1) learn to spell
2) check out rackspace.com

Quote:
> Hello, Its me again. I am currently working on a web based project in
> Perl (CGI) that allows a visitor to create a graphic and transload it
> to there web host. This Web based program is geared towards WebTV,
> Dream Cast and other set top box users who cannot download and use
> programs. Anyways, I am in search of a Web Host that supports either
> GIMP or Image Magick. Any recomendations or would I have to get a
> Dedicated Server?

> ps. I searched through the archives and found a similar
> question/answer but that host doesnt appear to support nither one.

> pss. If you are going to flame my post (and I dont know how my post
> could possibly be flamed) dont bother. Its rather childish and
> immature not to mention a waist of time.

> Thank You!

Fri, 28 Nov 2003 02:15:21 GMT

1. Web Host that supports Gimp or Image Magick...

2. Image Magick and returning images to a web page

3. solution: installing Image::Magick to host as non-root user

4. solution: installing Image::Magick to host as non-root user

5. Image Magick finding image size without loading image

6. Looking for Free Web Hosts that support LWP

7. Need help with Perl::Magick (Image::Magick)

8. Can't load Magick.so for module Image::Magick

9. Converting images without Image::Magick

10. Image::Magick: find the last image read

11. Merging and splitting of images with Image::Magick

12. convert jpg-images to tiff format with image-magick on winnt