Net::FTP ftp->ls() stopped working
Author Message
 Net::FTP ftp->ls() stopped working

The following code stopped working today:

print "$imgcnt\n";

with a positive number.

This small code snippet above stopped working today after adding the
following lines to my ipchains startup.  These modules obviously made
Net::FTP break:

/sbin/depmod -a
/sbin/modprobe ip_masq_ftp
echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_always_defrag
echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_dynaddr
/sbin/ipchains -M -S 7200 10 160

(Other lines exist in the ipchains startup but where there before ftp->ls()
broke!)

Any ideas how to keep my ipchains masquerade working while retaining
Net::FTP ls functionality?

Best Regards,
Lance
ProActive Web Marketing
www.proactivewm.com

Sun, 23 Nov 2003 04:12:26 GMT
 Net::FTP ftp->ls() stopped working

--
Terrence Brannon
50

Quote:

> The following code stopped working today:

are you sure that is not $ftp instead of just ftp ?

Quote:

> print "$imgcnt\n";

> with a positive number.

> This small code snippet above stopped working today after adding the
> following lines to my ipchains startup.  These modules obviously made
> Net::FTP break:

> /sbin/depmod -a
> /sbin/modprobe ip_masq_ftp
> echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_always_defrag
> echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_dynaddr
> /sbin/ipchains -M -S 7200 10 160

> (Other lines exist in the ipchains startup but where there before ftp->ls()
> broke!)

> Any ideas how to keep my ipchains masquerade working while retaining
> Net::FTP ls functionality?

please post your error message and create your Net::FTP objects with
debugging enabled. then we have more information to see.

> Best Regards,
> Lance
> ProActive Web Marketing
> www.proactivewm.com

Mon, 24 Nov 2003 01:55:55 GMT

1. Net::FTP->ls('*.rcp');

2. Net::FTP->ls(".doh");

3. Differences in the file size reported by Net::FTP->size and ls -l

4. net::ftp->ls() sloooowwwww

5. Net::FTP->ls('*.rcp');

6. Bug in Net::FTP - ls() command doesn't work

7. Net::FTP $ftp->pwd() undef??

8. Net::FTP examples ftp->quit hangs

9. $ftp->put stores empty file (Net::FTP)

10. Net::FTP $ftp->pwd() undef??

11. Net::FTP: ls, mget?

12. Net::FTP ls freezes when there are no files