test: Don't bother to read this
Author Message
 test: Don't bother to read this

this is my reply with MIME turned on and no address card
Quote:

> this is a test

Tue, 10 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 test: Don't bother to read this

this is a reply without MIME but with an Address card

Quote:

> this is a test

  dsheen.vcf
< 1K Download

Tue, 10 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 test: Don't bother to read this

this is a reply with MIME and with an Address Card

Quote:

> this is a test

  dsheen.vcf
< 1K Download

Tue, 10 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 test: Don't bother to read this
this is a reply without MIME and without an Address card
Quote:

> this is a test

Tue, 10 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 test: Don't bother to read this
[Posted and Mailed]

Quote:
> this is a test

For future reference:

If you want to test the features of your news reader, and I use that
term lightly, you should do that on one of the groups that are
specifically instated for that, not on comp.lang.perl.modules.  You
can recognise the groups that are meant for testing by the word 'test'
somewhere in their name.

Martien
--
Martien Verbruggen                      |
Webmaster www.tradingpost.com.au        | "In a world without fences,

Thu, 12 Apr 2001 02:00:00 GMT
 test: Don't bother to read this

Dave> this is a reply with MIME and with an Address Card

This is a clueless user that doesn't understand that you don't use REAL
groups for testing.

And a user that doesn't understand that vcards have *no* place
on Usenet.

<sigh>

We now return you to Perl modules, and their friends.

:-)

Web: <A HREF="http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/">My Home Page!</A>
Quote: "I'm telling you, if I could have five lines in my .sig, I would!" -- me

Sun, 15 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. OT: Please don't bother reading this

2. don't read - test

3. test don't read

4. Please don't read, test only

5. test (please don't read)

6. test don't read

7. TEST-DON'T READ

8. Spambot Fodder - Dont Bother To Read - Thanks

9. system() and exec() don't execute but don't die either

10. Don't read this message!

11. Don't even read my post above

12. lllll DON'T READ THIS llllll