Urgent Perl Installation...
Author Message
 Urgent Perl Installation...

Hello,
I started to install the latest perl on a UNIX server /to a virtual
server.
I accepted almost all defaults and everthing looked fine.
I`ve been promted "Now You Must Run a make"
I did.
After some strange lines-strange to me:)- I got this error:

"doio.c: In function Perl_do_ipcctl:
doio.c:1381: argument #4: incompatible types in argument passing
doio.c:1432: argument #4: incompatible types in argument passing
*** Error code 1

Stop.
"
What should I do?

Any immediate help would be gratefully apreciated...
Sincerely

--
M.EFE_______________________

----------------------------

Quote:

from my address to Mail Me !<<<<
--------------------------------

Thu, 21 Sep 2000 04:00:00 GMT

1. DBI/DBD installation problems in PERL - URGENT - please reply

2. mod_perl installation into 'test' perl installation

3. local installation, was Re: Module installation and usage without root access - Summary

4. DBD Oracle installation installation

5. Urgent: Perl Win32 vs Unix Perl

6. Urgent - Executing a Perl program from another perl program

7. URGENT:Access to Java Compiler from PERL Script

8. querying from a text file using Perl - Please help URgent

9. Perl & Databases (URGENT)

10. Perl and SQL Programmers Needed-URGENT

11. Urgent, I need a Perl script to match/concatenate files

12. Balt & Perl problem (Urgent)