ldap on NT and ActiveState 505e
Author Message
 ldap on NT and ActiveState 505e

Hi,

has anybody managed to install an LDAP module with ActiveState's perl
release ??? Currently I'm running release 505e (latest AS perl version)
and have already tried the LDAP module which Netscape suggests -
together with the Netscape LDAP api - w/o much success. It's missing the
perl.dll which is not included in the AS release anymore. Can anybody
suggest a working solution for LDAP with ActiveState Perl.

Any help appreciated,

Daniel.

Tue, 17 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 ldap on NT and ActiveState 505e
ActiveState has a binary dist of PerLDAP - simply use the script
ppm.pl from the bin dir and use:
install PerLDAP

vh

Mads Toftum, QDPH
som p? USENET repr?senterer sig selv og ingen andre.

Tue, 17 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 ldap on NT and ActiveState 505e
Thanks for the info. Unfortunately I'm behind a firewall on a corporate
network and the ppm doesn't work for me. Is there another way to grap
the binary distribution of PerLDAP from ActiveState ???

Regards, Daniel.

Quote:

> ActiveState has a binary dist of PerLDAP - simply use the script
> ppm.pl from the bin dir and use:
> install PerLDAP

> vh

> Mads Toftum, QDPH
> som p? USENET repr?senterer sig selv og ingen andre.

Tue, 17 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 ldap on NT and ActiveState 505e
On Fri, 30 Oct 1998 18:23:23 +0100, Daniel Hopkins

Quote:

http://www.ActiveState.com/packages/zips/

vh

Mads Toftum, QDPH
som p? USENET repr?senterer sig selv og ingen andre.

Thu, 19 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Perl LDAP help, how to authenticate simple username and password in LDAP

2. Net::LDAP + URI::ldap -> referrals

3. Using perl modules for ActiveState perl on Windows NT

4. DBD::XBase Module with ActiveState Perl on NT

5. ActiveState Install to Win NT Fails

6. ActiveState Perl install error on Win/NT 4.0 sp3

7. Changing drives with ActiveState Perl on NT

8. Binary DBD-Oracle 1.06 for NT needed -- ActiveState is only 1.03

9. Running ActiveState scripts fully in background on NT

10. Problem wit ActiveState on NT IPC(pipes) and fork

11. Newbie: Does DBI work with ActiveState Perl on Windows NT 4.0

12. Socket not autoflush-ing? ActiveState 618 on NT