Database system for no administrators
Author Message
 Database system for no administrators

Do you know a free DataBase system, but i'm not
administrator...?

Sat, 25 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Database system for no administrators
depends on what you want it for. If you let me  know more I'll try to be
more specific.

Quote:

> Do you know a free DataBase system, but i'm not
> administrator...?

Sun, 26 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Database system for no administrators
depends on what you want it for. If you let me  know more I'll try to be
more specific.

Quote:

> Do you know a free DataBase system, but i'm not
> administrator...?

Sun, 26 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. London-UK-Database Administrator

2. System Administrator Job (Part-time)

3. Senior UNIX System Administrator SE MI 810/313

4. System Administrator Job (Part-time)

5. Senior UNIX System Administrator SE MI 810/313

6. Internet Startup Company looking for programmers, designers and administrators

7. Need a database system

8. Help: Perl Modules for Newbie non-administrator?

9. Checking administrator rights

10. administrator insufficient privileges

11. RDB, a Relational Database Management System implemented in PERL