PERL PROGRAMMER WANTED (upd 1)
Author Message
 PERL PROGRAMMER WANTED (upd 1)

PERL PROGRAMMER WANTED

* * * * W A N T E D   A   GOOD   PERL   P R O G R A M M E R * * * * *

We already have an application developed and in production.
We have on-going needs for modifications and new development work,
but will NOT be a full-time commitment.

This position requires a knowledgable, reliable professional PERL/HTML

programmer, who can take functional requirements and turn them into
efficient working programs.

ONLY respond IF you can handle fairly complex database structures,
with lots of %variables% (NOT hard coded datanames)

Please state your availability and cost structure (hourly vs. job).

and check out one of our sites at:   www.ihomes.com/sevrar

Thank you for your interest, but do not waste your time or mine
IF you can not perform at a high professional level!

Mike Thacker
President
Simply the Best, Inc.

Best regards,

Mike Thacker

Sat, 22 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. PERL PROGRAMMER WANTED (upd 1)

2. PERL PROGRAMMER WANTED (upd 1)

3. PERL programmer wanted ! PERL Programmierer gesucht

4. Perl Programmer Wanted

5. Perl Programmer in South Florida Wanted

6. Wanted: Perl/CGI Database Programmer

7. Anyone wants a Perl programmer?

8. Java/CGI/PERL Programmers Wanted

9. Wanted: perl programmers to write custom Web applications

10. Wanted - Perl programmer

11. PERL PROGRAMMER WANTED - perlpgmr.txt (1/1)

12. WANTED: Volunteer Perl Programmer