namespace for network discovery modules [was Re: Network Discovery]
Author Message
 namespace for network discovery modules [was Re: Network Discovery]

I have a question and some comments:

Is this a good naming convention.  I mean should this be
Net::Discovery or should it go somewhere else in the namespace?  Also,

whatever namespace this fits into.

Finally, just a note:

So I am up to version 0.04 after making some changes today and monday.
 The code will be kept up to date at
http://www.*-*-*.com/ :88/~tscanlan/perl/.

0.04  Fri Dec 27 13:09:14 EST 2002
    - Added find_host and get_host to Discovery.pm.  This allows you
    locate a host in the graph and to make a new C<Host> out of a few
    query attributes.
    - Added a TODO file, in case someone wants to join in the effort
here.

Tom Scanlan

Wed, 15 Jun 2005 03:31:21 GMT
 namespace for network discovery modules [was Re: Network Discovery]
Looks like this is now in CPAN as NetworkInfo::Discovery.
-Tom Scanlan
Quote:

> I have a question and some comments:

> Is this a good naming convention.  I mean should this be
> Net::Discovery or should it go somewhere else in the namespace?  Also,

> whatever namespace this fits into.

> Finally, just a note:

> So I am up to version 0.04 after making some changes today and monday.
>  The code will be kept up to date at
> http://they.gotdns.org:88/~tscanlan/perl/.

> 0.04  Fri Dec 27 13:09:14 EST 2002
>     - Added find_host and get_host to Discovery.pm.  This allows you
>     locate a host in the graph and to make a new C<Host> out of a few
>     query attributes.
>     - Added a TODO file, in case someone wants to join in the effort
> here.

> Tom Scanlan

Sun, 19 Jun 2005 05:55:47 GMT

1. Network Discovery

2. Network "Discovery"

3. Site Discovery Robot?

4. NAS (network audio) client module in Perl?

5. "libnet" module and Network security implications

6. Perl Module to control MS Dial Up Networking Connection

7. Module needed to proxy network connection

8. using modules over a network

9. Is there a neural network module?

10. NAS (network audio) client module in Perl?

11. module to print on a network

12. ANNOUNCE: Gann-0.00 neural network simulator perl module