downloaded using getstore from LWP.  When I use the line

$html=parse_htmlfile($savehere);

I get the line

Undefined subroutine &HTML::Parse::parse_htmlfile called at today.pl
line 80.

I print out $savehere the line before and it is the right filename.  At
the start of my program I

use LWP::Simple;
use HTML::Parser;

I just checked the install of HTML and everything looked fine.  Any
ideas?

Thanks
Earl

Sun, 26 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 HTML::Parse
: I am trying to use HTML::Parse to parse a page that I have already
: downloaded using getstore from LWP.  When I use the line
:
: Undefined subroutine &HTML::Parse::parse_htmlfile called at today.pl
: line 80.
:
: I print out $savehere the line before and it is the right filename.  At
: the start of my program I
:
: use LWP::Simple;
: use HTML::Parser;
:
: I just checked the install of HTML and everything looked fine.  Any
: ideas?

Either use HTML::Parse and parse_htmlfile(),
or use HTML::Parser and parse_file() (preferred).

cu,
  Martin
--
                        | Martin Vorlaender | VMS & WNT programmer

 Microsoft wants        |       http://www.pdv-systeme.de/users/martinv/

Mon, 27 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. HTML::Parse v. HTML::Parser

2. HTML::Parse and HTML::FormatText??

3. Where is HTML/Parse.pm, all I can find is HTML::Parser

4. HTML::Parse v.s. HTML::Parser

5. Missing HTML::Parse and HTML::FormatText modules

6. Replacing HTML::Parse for stripping HTML tags?

7. Preserving HTML entities when HTML:: parsed

8. HTML::Parse

9. lwp-request (GET) Can't find HTML::Parse

10. Simple HTML::Parse examples wanted

11. HTML::Parse and mod_perl questions

12. HTML::Parse extract_links() doesn't see frame src's