Ascii to TeX conversion program
Author Message
 Ascii to TeX conversion program

I am writing with reference to my script to convert Ascii files to
TeX files included in the Perl Digest about a week ago.I don't know why, but the
 script included in the Perl Digest
was missing all the vertical bars, i.e. all the or signs disappeared.

They should be added as follows

you can get the file by anonymous ftp from 132.76.64.13.

Please let me know if you make some improvements in the script!

Dov

Thu, 01 Jul 1993 05:55:15 GMT

1. conversion hex->ascii, ascii->mif, oder hex->mif

2. ANNOUNCE: Font::TFM, TeX::DVI, TeX::Hyphen, all 0.03

3. Typesetting perl programs in TeX

4. Newbie question: ascii to binary conversion?

5. LOOKING For EBCDIC to ASCII CONVERSION

6. Hex To ASCII conversion

7. Help please: Conversion problems from numeric to ascii

8. Help please: Conversion problems from numeric to ascii

9. Wordperfect to ASCII conversion with perl?

10. EBCDIC -> ASCII Conversions

11. ASCII to ANSI conversion -- HELP

12. ASCII to integer conversion