Tkperl
Author Message
 Tkperl

Has anyone managed to _dynamically_ link Tk and tcl into perl5 on
Solaris 2.3 ?

If so, how?

Peter

Fri, 02 May 1997 18:22:46 GMT
 Tkperl

Quote:

>Has anyone managed to _dynamically_ link Tk and tcl into perl5 on
>Solaris 2.3 ?

I assume we are talking Malcolm's tkperl5a5 here?

It "just works" for me if I use standard tcl7.3/tk3.6/perl5.000/tkperl5a5
with gcc-2.5.8 and system as/ld.

There are a few possible snags if your libtk has patches.
Can you give details of what fails? (and output of "myconfig" from perl5.000).

Fri, 02 May 1997 21:32:29 GMT

1. tkPerl Text API

2. tkperl - finding prolog.ps and font name formats

3. tkperl example for newbies like me :-)

4. tkperl example for newbies - LabeleEntry.pm

5. tkperl: problem with insert in foreach loop

6. tkperl

7. Help: Install tkperl

8. Tkperl

9. tkperl on linux 1.1.67

10. Tkperl 5.000 Segmentation Fault

11. How to periodically update tkperl screen?

12. tkperl: FileChooser.pm v1.1 released