anyone running PLUM on Linux ?
Author Message
 anyone running PLUM on Linux ?

Well we just got mh installed here, so I've been trying to get PLUM
running.

The system configuration here seems close to a Sun/Posix setup, with
termios used.

I created 'termios.ph' with h2ph and c2ph and duplicated termios.ph as
sysconf.pl. In sysconf.pl I defined SYSTEM and VENDOR as POSIX, SUN, now
I'm getting the following message:

Undefined subroutine "sgttyb'typedef" called at plum line 2237, <DATA> line 31.

Mike

Toronto,Canada

Sun, 08 Oct 1995 16:26:52 GMT

:
:The system configuration here seems close to a Sun/Posix setup, with
:termios used.
:
:I created 'termios.ph' with h2ph and c2ph and duplicated termios.ph as
:sysconf.pl. In sysconf.pl I defined SYSTEM and VENDOR as POSIX, SUN, now
:I'm getting the following message:
:
:Undefined subroutine "sgttyb'typedef" called at plum line 2237, <DATA> line 31.

You need an sgttyb struct defined -- that's what it's looking for.
Make sure it's in your sysconf.pl file.

--tom

Mon, 09 Oct 1995 21:55:20 GMT

1. Plum sysconf.pl for linux ?

2. anyone have perlrpcgen on linux working?

3. cterm + ncurses (Linux) Anyone?

4. anyone have perlrpcgen on linux working?

5. anyone compile perl on linux?

6. ANYONE COMPILE PERL 5.003 FOR LINUX?

7. Anyone ported perl5 to atari running MiNT?????

8. anyone running .pl scripts on NT ???

9. Anyone running a perl command line interpreter?

10. anyone running .pl scripts on NT ???

11. anyone running .pl scripts on NT ???

12. Accessing an Microsoft SQL server from perl running on a Linux box