Mail Handling Routines
Author Message
 Mail Handling Routines

Before I go out and re-invent the wheel, does anyone out there have or
know of a site that has some basic mail handling routines or package
that can be dropped into a program?  I'm looking for some stuff that
will split a message into headers and the body of the message.

I've got a program that does this sorta, but I wanted to make it more
general and more useable for other programs.  Thanks!

                                        John

--
Youth of today!  Join me in a mass rally for traditional mental attitudes!

John Stoffel     | 508-831-5512 (work)     | Worcester, MA  01609

Sat, 04 Mar 1995 01:24:16 GMT

1. Mail handling routine

2. Date and Time handling routines in Perl

3. GEDCOM handling routines sought

4. Protein sequence handling sub routines.

5. Cross-Platform e-mail routine?

6. Problem passing header hash to Mail::Mailer routine.

7. mail parsing routines -- source

8. NT Perl Form-Mail Handling

9. Error : calling sub routine inside another sub routine

10. Perl5.000 Mail handling program

11. Mail handling

12. MAIL handle usage with BSD mailer