Docs for user subroutine facility?
Author Message
 Docs for user subroutine facility?

I have used the usub facility to crate a perl interface to the HPIB
interface on
our HP-UX system. It seems to work OK but I am a bit worried about doing
things I
do not understand.

I could not find any documentation about this except the curses example in the
usub directory.  Is there any other documenation? I would like to know how I am
supposed to access parameters, how to return (array) values, how memory
management is done, how to handle errors, etc?

Does anyone have any relevant info?

Thanks in advance,

Arne Lundberg

European Space Technology Centre, Noordwijk, the Netherlands

Phone: +31 1719 84865, Fax: +31 1719 12142, Telex: 39098

Tue, 09 Feb 1993 00:33:40 GMT

1. New Perl user needs reference docs

2. new user docs

3. Writing User Subroutines in C for 4.036

4. User Defined Subroutines.

5. Memory Leak? - Problem of Calling User-Defined Subroutines

6. running a subroutine as a different user

7. Help! Compiling Perl with user subroutines

8. Subroutines in an eval'ed user-script

9. menu.pl v1.3 - curseperl menu facility

10. Load sharing facility in Perl?

11. Boolean search facility

12. combining Net::FTP and LWP::UserAgent facilities