Newbie Problem - Adding Email to existing Script
Author Message
 Newbie Problem - Adding Email to existing Script

I have a wish list kinda script running. it works fine but I'd like to add
the function of the user being able to send it to their friends from within
the page instead of having to cut and paste it. Can someone please help this
newbie. TIA
I can upload the existing script if needed.

Mike

Wed, 22 Sep 2004 11:07:30 GMT
 Newbie Problem - Adding Email to existing Script

Quote:

> I have a wish list kinda script running. it works fine but I'd like to add
> the function of the user being able to send it to their friends from within
> the page instead of having to cut and paste it. Can someone please help this
> newbie. TIA
> I can upload the existing script if needed.

> Mike

Just go to www.cpan.org and download one of the existing packages
for sending mail.  They're quite easy to use.

Sat, 25 Sep 2004 01:56:18 GMT

1. Existing Script To Add Time

2. Existing Script To Add Time

3. Existing Perl Scripts for reading emailed forms through POP3

4. Exists Modules for add users?

5. Perl DBI - Adding a new field to an existing database

6. adding a number to an existing value in another file

7. MLDBM: adding keys to existing DB

8. Perl library for dynamically adding graphics to existing GIFs

9. (fwd) Adding callback to existing bindings

10. Adding callback to existing bindings

11. Adding to existing bindings (especially <Tab>)

12. problem with perl cgi scripts adding newlines after 256 characters