Net::POP3 question
Author Message
 Net::POP3 question

With:

use Net::POP3;
my $Num_Messages = $pop3->login($UserName, $Password);

I can read my 'home' ISP email ok.
But if I try to read my work email I get the error:
 -ERR Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password.

However, the browser email program I use does not have a problem
reading either my work or my home ISP email. What would
be different between these pop3 servers and
what's the best way to debug this problem?
I've checked the usual errors user name, password, server name, etc...

--Ross

Mon, 21 Jul 2003 04:53:19 GMT

1. NET::SSH, NET::FTP, NET::POP3 (how to detect)

2. configuring pop3 host for net::pop3

3. Small '-w' Question with Net::POP3

4. Net::POP3 Modules question

5. Question on NET::POP3

6. Silly newbie question (Net::POP3)

7. Net::POP3 Array Question

8. Net::POP3

9. Net:POP3 From/To lines

10. Net::POP3 Module error under Perl5 for Win32

11. Net::POP3 fails to login to mailbox if its empty

12. Help with Net::Pop3