Sending mail under Cygwin using Mail::Send perl module
Author Message
 Sending mail under Cygwin using Mail::Send perl module

Hello,

I coundn't find where is the group for Cygwin, so sorry for posting my
question here.

I need to send mail from programs under Cygwin, Mail::Send perl module
works
fine for me in Linux. So, I hope it works under Cygwin's perl too.

But when I run the attached perl program -- mail.pl, the text just be
printed on the STDOUT, which should be sent to the recipients.

Can anyone out there can teach me, how can I solve this. Or, point me
that it is impossible to do it by my solution.

---following is my mail.pl---
#!/usr/bin/perl

use Mail::Send;

$mail = new Mail::Send;

$mail->subject('do you prefer fish?');

$mh = $mail->open;
while (<>) {
        print $mh $_;

Quote:
}

$mh->close;

Sun, 27 Nov 2005 18:52:17 GMT

1. Sending An e-mail Attachment Using e-mail Relay Server

2. Mail::Mailer sends mail as 'Duh'

3. NET::SMTP Mail not sent- Queued mail for delivery

4. how send mail by small mailing list?

5. Sending mail with Mail::Sendmail

6. Mail::Send or Mail::Mailer for cross platform app

7. Mail::Sendmail to send 8bit characters(BIG5) mail

8. using perl to send mail

9. Automatic mail (send) with attachments using Perl

10. Using Perl to send mail in Windows

11. Send e-mail using Perl??

12. Sending mail using perl