conversion tools
Author Message
 conversion tools

Hi!

Are there any tools available to convert regular k shell script in to perl script. if any where can i find them?

Thanx
RAVI

p.s: I would really appreciate if u guys can send your responses to my e-mail.

Fri, 14 Mar 1997 11:07:35 GMT

1. New: Command Line Tool for Format Conversion

2. MIME-tools/Mail-tools incompatible?

3. free tool command line tool to TAKE FILE OWNERSHIP?

4. free tool command line tool to TAKE FILE OWNERSHIP?

5. CASE tools for Perl? Please donate me your programming tools

6. Time Zone Conversion (not Date::Manip)

7. date conversions...

8. Base conversion routine

9. conversions

10. ANNOUNCE: Math::Units module used for unit conversion

11. Date & time conversion

12. need: unix->dos fn conversion perl script