Help with DBI and unicode characters?
Author Message
 Help with DBI and unicode characters?

Hi!
If anybody knows how to write japanese or any extended ASCII characters
into a database.
I'm using "use DBI ':sql_types';" and when I insert into database
japanese characters I get ?????? instead of letters.
Is there special module or database I can use?
Thanks.
Genadi.

Tue, 17 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Unicode/high-bit character translation help.

2. How do I translate between the Unicode 1.1 Hangul character set and the Unicode 3.1 Hangul character set?

3. Help DBD::DBI Oracle NLS and Extended Character sets

4. Can't print Unicode characters.

5. unicode character error

6. unicode characters with PerlMagick

7. Replace Unicode character

8. Remove Unicode control character from string

9. Converting numerical character references to Unicode

10. Can't find unicode character property definition

11. Convert Chinese Character to Unicode (not UTF-8)?

12. how to remove unicode(maybe?) characters