Escaping cursor characters
Author Message
 Escaping cursor characters

Hi,

I trying to parse the output of $myprogram in perl by running it like `$myprogram`;
I am unable to escape the cursor characters (like ^M,^[...) from the output;
Any help here is very useful;

Thanks
venkat

Wed, 09 Mar 2005 01:23:03 GMT

1. cursor positioning on a character screen in Windows

2. Propose a new regexp goodie (\C place cursor at next character)

3. Formats: Escaping Characters

4. CGI hangs due to dodgy escape character

5. problems with the \n escape character

6. Variables and escaped characters in RegExp

7. how do I retranslate escaped characters

8. regex to escape special characters

9. Striping VT100 escape characters from a file

10. Why do escape characters show when printing?

11. Which characters need escaping list?

12. Automatically escape characters?