Data Entry / Database routines for perl
Author Message
 Data Entry / Database routines for perl

Has anyone put together a library of perl routines for data entry and/or
basic database manipulation??  Any good examples??

We have the camel book examples (of course) and Forms 1.0 from Dale Worley
at MIT (but with no examples of how to use Forms we are not able to try it).

Just TRYING NOT TO RE-INVENT THE WHEEL!!

Thanks to all in advance.......

Sandy Bendremer

Fri, 17 Feb 1995 08:49:22 GMT

1. Automated data entry in perl

2. Database Routines for Hypertext

3. rudimentary database routines.

4. Search routine through flat file database

5. simplify sort routine for database?

6. Generic data structure load/store routines?

7. Need Help using sort routine on flat text data - please

8. Objects from database entry

9. data validation routines??

10. Realy strange database entry problem

11. Problem with duplicate entries in database

12. Sorting Database Entries