Perl and SNMP
Author Message
 Perl and SNMP

In line with Perl being a language that is useful for system
management tasks, I was thinking that it would be really nice to have
a version of perl which has primitives (like the NDBM calls) for using
SNMP.  I have just started using perl so I am not sure I want to be
the one to include these.  Has anyone created a version of perl with
commands for accessing SNMP?  If not, is anyone interested in doing
it?  And if nobody else will do it, does anybody have some advise for
someone who is doing their first extension to Perl?

Dudley Irish

Center for Scientific Computing, Dept of Mathematics, University of Utah

The views expressed in this message do not reflect the views of the
Dept of Mathematics, the University of Utah, or the State of Utah.

Tue, 29 Mar 1994 04:15:21 GMT

1. Net-SNMP Perl 5 SNMP install problem

2. Port counts using Perl and SNMP commands

3. perl and snmp

4. perl and snmp

5. Perl and SNMP, new Tricklet release

6. Port counts using Perl and SNMP commands

7. PERL and SNMP?

8. Perl and SNMP?

9. perl and SNMP: how to?!??!?

10. Perl and SNMP

11. Perl and SNMP

12. Port counts using Perl and SNMP commands