perl (tex)info files
Author Message
 perl (tex)info files

Where can I get (ftp) the perl manual in emacs info format?
Of course a .texi source file would be fine. Thank you for the help,
Michal.
P.S. This does not apear to be in the FAQ.

Sat, 22 Mar 1997 20:45:02 GMT

1. ANNOUNCE: Font::TFM, TeX::DVI, TeX::Hyphen, all 0.03

2. Matching \if (possibly nested) and \fi from tex file

3. Converting formatted text files to TeX

4. Typesetting perl programs in TeX

5. I need help making Perl 5 manual (.pod->.tex->Postscript)

6. TeX version of the Perl Reference Guide - part 2 of 2

7. TeX version of the Perl Reference Guide - part 1 of 2

8. I need help making Perl 5 manual (.pod->.tex->Postscript)

9. Where is TeX Perl release?

10. Tex and perl?

11. big file of user info vs many individual files

12. looking for perl 5 info files