ANNOUNCE: mrtg - Network Traffic Stats on the Web
Author Message
 ANNOUNCE: mrtg - Network Traffic Stats on the Web

MULTI ROUTER TRAFFIC GRAPHER
============================

Here at DMU, our Internet link is always under heavy load. Therefore
everybody is keen to know how the state of the link is.

I have written a small perl script which gathers the traffic stats from our
backbone router. (the tool uses "snmpget" to read the information from the
router.)

The tool the creates a daily, weekly and yearly traffic graphs and makes
them accessible trough a html document. (It uses ppmtogif to create the
graphics)

If you are interested, you are welcome to download a
copy and see the output of the tool, take a look at my homepage server:

    http://www.*-*-*.com/

The tool can be easily configured for other sites, and it can also keep stats
for several routers.

If you have comments on this program please get in touch

Enjoy!
tobi

--
___  ________  __   _  _____                                     _
__  /__  ___/ / /  (_) ____  Phone: +44 116 257-7156 Fax: -7169 __

___  / / // / // / / ____  Web: http://www.*-*-*.com/    ____

Tue, 14 Oct 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. SOFTWARE: mrtg - Multi Router Traffic Grapher (1.1)

2. SOFTWARE: mrtg - Multi Router Traffic Grapher (1.1)

3. ANN: mrtg-2.0 Mutli Router Traffic Grapher

4. Network Traffic Monitor

5. Raw network traffic

6. Bringing more traffic to your web site

7. Bring more traffic to your web site

8. Get More Traffic To Your Web Site

9. QNDstat, a simple Web stats generator

10. ANNOUNCE: mw3s-1.1 - Multi Webserver Stats Tool (Improved Speed)

11. Tracking URLs Not Showing up in Web Stats?

12. New Perl Web Site Stats Package for Apache/Win32