eh, why didn't I think of that :-)
Author Message
 eh, why didn't I think of that :-)

 return "/usr/hto/bin/maxsegs $arg_cutoff$arg_report $file1 $file2
 $arg_match $arg_delta $arg_alpha $arg_beta $arg_many $arg_width";

 Randal L. Schwartz / Stonehenge Consulting Services (503)777-0095

 Quote: "Welcome to Portland, Oregon, home of the California Raisins!"

m{*filter*}of the story: Perl will recognize the scalar variables
even though there is no space in between them. And of course,
try everything before I post. :-)

thanks Randal,

-RK
--

University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California

Sat, 03 Feb 1996 04:32:46 GMT

1. Help: error that I didn't think was possible

2. LWP - why doesn't this do what I think it should do

3. LWP - why doesn't this do what I think it should do

4. Help me 'Think Perl'

5. CGI module prints stuff I didn't print

6. DBI Proxy: Constructor didn't return a handle

7. DBIx::Password/Bundle::Slash didn't set the virutal user

8. HELP:didn't understood something with references...

9. localtime (perldoc -f localtime didn't help)

10. Docs didn't help - problem setting locale under WinNT

11. DBI Proxy: Constructor didn't return a handle

12. Private install of libnet (wish I didn't have to ask this)