(none)
Author Message
 (none)

Hi everybody,
        I am new to perl. I recently ftped the perl4.0/perlmcon.tar.Z file
from ftp.netlabs.com.  I haven't been able to go past the following error msg.

--------------*
salvador# sh Configure
Beginning of configuration questions for dist kit.

First let's make sure your kit is complete.  Checking...
awk: can't open mcon/U/d_ctime3.U
 record number 6085
salvador#
--------------*
        I am trying to install perl4.0 on this NeXT m/c ver 2.0 ( info about
Next mach ver3.x would also help ). Any NeXT specific problems?...

        Could some one have cheat sheet to install perl on this NeXT computer.
Thanks in advance.

gautam pardhy

Tue, 02 Jan 1996 05:28:00 GMT

1. (none)

2. (none)

3. (none)

4. None

5. None

6. None

7. None

8. None

9. None

10. Symbol referencing errors in IO.none on Solaris 2.5 install

11. None

12. (none)