new window pop up via button
Author Message
 new window pop up via button

I have a site that offers a quiz (.cgi).
http://www.*-*-*.com/ In the quiz there is a SHOW ANSWER button (that don't
work). I need to show a new window with ($reason variable) text written
within.

Any Help 4 me?
I know there are some PRO"S out there!!!!

Thu, 20 Nov 2003 15:00:06 GMT
 new window pop up via button
use a very simpel javascript to open a new window that opens an CGI script
with some $env vars....

Quote:
> I have a site that offers a quiz (.cgi).
> http://aplusprep.com In the quiz there is a SHOW ANSWER button (that don't
> work). I need to show a new window with ($reason variable) text written
> within.

> Any Help 4 me?
> I know there are some PRO"S out there!!!!

Fri, 21 Nov 2003 01:46:53 GMT

1. Button with pop-up window.

2. Pop Ups

3. Pop Ups

4. pop-up up a new window ?

5. Opening new windows via CGI

6. New module UPS::Nut

7. New UPS Service 6-8 Hours Continuous Service

8. Creating pop accounts via perl scripts

9. Newbie: Windows Explorer-style window posting via cgi

10. Pop Up Window for FormMail

11. ANNOUNCE: Tutorial # 38: A CGI script incorporating a pop-up window

12. perl output to pop-up window