Wanted: chat2.pl library or synonomous stuff
Author Message
 Wanted: chat2.pl library or synonomous stuff

I am looking for an expect/receive type library for a modem control
perl script.  I was told chat2.pl does this.  Where can I find it
(my distribution didn't come with it I am fairly sure), or could somebody
mail me it?  I have ftp access.  Sorry if this post is in the wrong group.
Should I have posted in a sources.wanted type group?  I dunno.
        In any case, lemme legitimatize this by asking if there is a better
perl library for such things (i.e. looking for prompts with no terminating
newline, and with different last characters for the prompt (so no $/ kludges
or whatever)).
        Thank you greatly for your cooperation.
--
EOM
Protect our endangered bandwidth - reply by email.

Wed, 15 Feb 1995 07:17:42 GMT

1. recent chat2.pl patches wanted

2. Chat2.pl, ftp.pl, etc

3. chat2.pl, hget.pl and socket.ph problems

4. socket.ph, ftp.pl and chat2.pl error found for Solaris and Irix

5. help with ftp.pl/chat2.pl

6. chat.pl & chat2.pl

7. More fun with chat2.pl and select.pl

8. Help: problem with ftp.pl and chat2.pl

9. hget.pl, chat2.pl and socket.ph problems

10. ANNOUNCE:chat3-a1.pl is chat2.pl + logging facilities

11. IBM AIX (SP/2) - CHAT2.PL <- FTP.PL <- perl5.0 Code

12. ANNOUNCE: Comm.pl, a new expect/chat2.pl pkg, Beta1