Substituting source urls with redirected urls
Author Message
 Substituting source urls with redirected urls

Hi,
I will try to explain the need in step by step proceedure.
1. Users enters a URL (source url)
2. Using this as a query string, my program (residing on a
server)retrieves html text, makes modifications(highlighting difficult
words etc.) and redisplays the page
Success scenario:
-----------------
3. When a user clicks on a link in the page, the link should get
submitted to the server and then step 2 should take place. In that
way, everything should   go through my server(a sort of proxy).

Is there a way to redirect the links on to my server when the user
clicks on the page??? Its like substituting all the links with my
server address + source
url as query string

Thanks for the help
Sunil

Sun, 02 May 2004 15:45:32 GMT

1. filter of absolute urls to relative urls?

2. Tell apart file URLs from dir URLs?

3. Question: Redirecting to URLs...

4. Tk::Web uses wrong BASE for redirected URLs

5. External URLS

6. Problem with HTTPS Urls

7. verify URLs in HTML

8. How to check correct URLs from perl5

9. get list of urls thru SOCKS_SERVER

10. accessing "https://" style URLs from perl

11. ANNOUNCE: Pod::Html patch providing relative URLs

12. Parsing urls