killingthe last line of the file
Author Message
 killingthe last line of the file

What would be the best way to kill say the last line in a text file?
--

RUCS-NBCS Manager of Busch Campus Computing Center (BCCC)

Tue, 28 Oct 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. [question: cannot delete the last line of a file]

2. Reading Last X Lines of File?

3. How to get last line in ASCII file?

4. trim the last blank-line and compare files

5. More Efficient Way To Get Last Line From A TXT File

6. Reading last 3 lines from the file

7. [Fwd: How can I get the last element on each line in a text file]

8. How can I get the last element on each line in a text file

9. pull out last line in a text file

10. [Fwd: How can I get the last element on each line in a text file]

11. How can I get the last element on each line in a text file

12. Handling the last line of a file differently (123)