Need a vacation program that is really smart about mailing lists
Author Message
 Need a vacation program that is really smart about mailing lists

Much of the mail that I gte comes from mailing lists, and I am sure that senders
to such lists do not really care that I am on vacation.

A look at the vacation program on ftp.uu.net suggests that it is not really smart
about detecting mailing lists.  I could go through the headers of the messages I
get from many lists and try to make suitable changes, but I very much suspect
that someone has already done it.

I am leaving on Wednesday 12/15, so if you want to help me please do so before
then!

Thanks.

Mohamed

Sat, 01 Jun 1996 00:26:09 GMT
 Need a vacation program that is really smart about mailing lists

Sorry for the repost, the From: line on my original post got horribly munged (not
really horribly, but bad enough to bounce!).

Much of the mail that I get comes from mailing lists, and I am sure that senders
to such lists do not really care that I am on vacation.

A look at the vacation program on ftp.uu.net suggests that it is not really smart
about detecting mailing lists.  I could go through the headers of the messages I
get from many lists and try to make suitable changes, but I very much suspect
that someone has already done it.

I am leaving on Wednesday 12/15, so if you want to help me please do so before
then!

Thanks.

Mohamed

Sat, 01 Jun 1996 00:35:34 GMT

1. A mini-vacation program (unix utility), mail manipulator

2. Need vacation program in Perl!

3. Tutors Needed for Programming Languages Mailing List

4. vacation program

5. vacation program in perl?

6. Vacation program in Perl

7. vacation program in perl

8. Question on Perl program, vacation.

9. Vacation program

10. Mailing list subscription program problems

11. Boy, am I pressing my luck (really query about undefined result of //)

12. help - i am really over my head